Finding Hope and Purpose in the 'Ordinary Life'

Monday, December 28, 2015


Can I whisper something to you?





Yep.  
There truly is no greater calling than the one God has already put you right in the middle of.  I’ve learned this the hard way.   We seek the big time before we’ve mastered little league.  I’ve sought the big time, and boy have I sucked at little league.
I’ve quested for the big dreams, the big calling, the BIG MINISTRY, the big business, you name it – I’ve lusted for it.  It took me a long time to figure out what I thought I wanted wasn’t what I needed.  God already has me right where He wants me.
When you’re a stay-at-home Mom turned Homeschool Mom,  in your head your life is literally the definition of ordinary.  You are largely unnoticed.  Most people don’t understand you or what you do.  You do much of the same thing every single day with the same little people.  Yes, I’m there with you, and I understand if you feel you live the painfully ordinary life....


To keep reading, join me at Hip Homeschool Moms.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I cherish your comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground