Gospel for Asia...

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Pssst… I have some exciting news!  

Recently, I have been welcomed to the Gospel for Asia blogging team.   I am humbled and honoured to work with GFA to share truth about the issues facing our brothers and sisters in the Eastern Hemisphere.

I was introduced to GFA through my sister.  I couldn't believe I had never looked more closely at this organization.  Once we did more research, read more books, and prayed, my husband and I just knew we had to get on board with what God was doing through GFA.  This is a solid, trust-worthy, Christ-centered organization, friends.

I mean, 100% of the funds given to missionaries and sponsored children goes right to the ground.  Oh yes, it does!


From the site:

Gospel for Asia's mission is to share the Good News of Jesus with those who have never heard his name. We train and send national missionaries to reach out into areas where the Good News of Jesus Christ has not yet been heard.

For over 30 years Gospel for Asia continues to bring aid and hope to some of the most downtrodden people in the Eastern Hemisphere.

(from GFA.ca)


And the Holy Spirit is working in mighty and wonderful ways through local, indigenous missionaries.

I am brought to my knees to read about the reflect on the lives of local missionaries. These men and women forsake all and risk their lives to spread the love of Jesus to the unreached people of their villages, communities, and regions.  Many undergo heavy persecution and many have died sharing truth about Jesus.  However, there is a great movement of hope happening and God is using this ministry to share the gospel with countless precious people in areas where they have never heard the name of Jesus before.

It is so overwhelming to think of how much pain and suffering many of the children and women (especially) face every day in this part of the world.  And I refuse to shrug my shoulders and say I can't do anything to help.  The truth is, we can do something and we are called to do something.  We are called to spread the gospel and share Christ's love with the nations.  I've learned, in most cases, the most effective way to do that in countries like India is to support local missionaries who are already working or waiting for the support to work among their very own people.






I pray you will be touched by the stories of the Lord's transformational love as I share stories, news, and updates of what is happening on the ground in the countries where GFA is actively working.  I also pray you will seek the Lord on how you (and your family) might join this wonderful movement of the great commission among the unreached people of God's globe.

Peace.

Check out this video:





I highly recommend ordering and reading KP Yohannan's free books.  They are beautifully written, challenging, eye-opening, and full of truth:

Get your free copy of Revolution in World Missions


Get your free copy of No Longer a Slumdog



More to come…  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I cherish your comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground