Nurturing Healthy Body Image in Our Girls

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Moms, our girls are drowning in a sea of lies about their bodies and what beauty really means.  This series comes from a place deep within my heart.  If we want our daughters to grow up believing they are beautifully and wonderfully made by a creator who loves them unconditionally,  we have a battle to fight.


I really wanted to share my heart about a topic I'm so passionate about, so here is part one of what will be a three part series:

 Part 1 – "Moms, we  are the role models" at The Better Mom.



1 comment:

  1. Great article. We are the content of our character. Not our bra-size, nor are our the width of our waist or the slenderness of our calves.

    ReplyDelete

I cherish your comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground